...a girl of many moods.

Saturday, March 3, 2018

What Could Have Been...?!





Okay... Today is March 3rd. And right now I was supposed to be on a flight to New York, going away for 6 months again. But, I quit. I chose something else. Deep down I feel like I made the right choice, but I can't stop these thoughts and never-ending questions. It's a big decision. 
A year ago, my answer to the question - What's your biggest fear probably would have been - wrong choices. And the fact that you never know if you made the right or wrong choice until it's too late.
And the title of this post, the question What could have been is a torture...
Earlier this morning I asked one of my closest friends for some sort of consolation, and she said: "Don't look at it that way. Instead of saying to yourself  'I was supposed to be on a flight to New York', think about the bad things and think of it as 'A flight to slavery without dignity'". Lol. And she has a f*cking point. If you're confused about the slavery thing, that is for another post. I have sooooo many things to write about here. I will, little by little.

So anyway, f*ck the question What Could Have Been...?!
It's pointless.
There is absolutely no way to predict the future and what could've been if you made a different decision. So why torture yourself?
So, now... when this question comes to my mind I immediately think of something else. Or I just play my favorite sad song, cry for a little bit, and after that I feel better and I don't even think about it anymore.

And about that fear of wrong choices - f*ck that as well.
"Whatever you need to do, you do it.

There is no wrong."






Until Soon.

Other places to find 


 Donna October ©





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena