...a girl of many moods.

Friday, March 9, 2018

In The Woods Somewhere





Road trip season officially open!
The weather is getting better and better every day, and the adventures can start! Road trips, camping, staying in my cabin in the woods ( not the horrible horror movie ) are probably my favorite things to do. I've said many times before, I love nature and outdoors, and the smell of spring breeze, and the smell of the rivers and the lakes, and... I'm in love.
Another reason why I love road trips is - gas stations. I think I've mentioned before in some post, that I have weird obsession with gas stations, it's probably because they are very often used as a location in horror movies. And every time I go on a road trip and I see one I yell: GAS STATION and I get very excited and I annoy everyone. 
So I decided to start a series on my insta stories, and probably here too - Donna's road trip stops. The plan is to take photo in front of every gas station I see. Lol.
I'm sure this idea is only interesting to me, but at the end of the day, that's all I care about. :)
OK, that's it.








Until Soon.

Other places to find 


 Donna October ©


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena