...a girl of many moods.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Feel Good Saturday ~ Sunlight & Coffee





Some days all you need is coffee and sun, a friend, nice song on the radio while you're on your way to your favorite café, and that's it. But some days not even those things or more can help you. 
It all starts with you and how you feel.
The last few days I was in a bad mood. Hormones, I guess. I was sleepy & very easily triggered, and when I'm like that I don't wanna write, I don't wanna take photos, I don't wanna go out, I don't even wanna listen to music which I usually always do. When I'm like that I isolate myself,  I just stay in my room and give myself the silence I need, because the last thing I wanna do in moments like that is interact with people.
But, today was different. I woke up feeling much better, the sun was out and I think I made the most of it, so I can say that it was a good day. A pretty good Saturday.









Until Soon.

Other places to find 


 Donna October ©





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena