...a girl of many moods.

Monday, February 26, 2018

Wynwood, Miami ~ Part 2






Wynwood, Miami... My last day there. My flight for Istanbul was at 10pm, so I had the whole day to explore Miami, I didn't want to stay in the hotel, altough I have to admit, I did take a quick nap cause I was exhausted. I didn't sleep the night before, because of my farewell party, and I was in both physical and emotional pain. 30 minute nap and 5 coffees later, I went to explore Wynwood. It is an amazing place, very unique, perfect for people who love art, cute coffee shops, good food and very friendly people. I think I would've enjoyed it more if I slept the night before, that's for sure. But I don't regret anything, my friends were my priority at that time and I wanted to spend every minute with them, even if that meant no sleeping.
I will make another post on that topic - the friendships and all the memories with them those 6 months, so I'll stop here.
This post is for the remaining photos I had from Wynwood. 
And to see more photos from part 1 - click here.





 










Until Soon.



Other places to find 


 Donna October ©

1 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena