...a girl of many moods.

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Halfway Gone





If you asked me three and a half months ago, where I wanted to be in life, I'd say as far from home as possible. Now, that I'm so far away, all I wanna do is go home.
But I know that once I go home, I'll miss this. The places, the people, the way of life here, the hot weather in Miami, the pumpkin pie and the hot coffee in the middle of Mexico, the sea, the ocean, the nature... But I guess that just how our brains work. We tend to forget the bad things, we only remember only the positive things, and then we miss the past events, and always like that, no end... always missing something and someone, always moving in circles.
I don't even know anymore.
I'll just have to remember that everything has it's beauty, no matter where you are and that some things are meant to happen only once in a lifetime.
At the end of the day, it's all about the memories.
I guess.








Until Soon.



Other places to find 


 Donna October ©

1 comments:

  1. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? (f4f) Please let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena