...a girl of many moods.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Nature Love





Here i am, in front of my computer with my morning coffee, and instead of getting ready for work - for which I'm gonna be late as always because - internet, i am browsing through nature and hiking photos, cause i just miss doing that so much. I used to hike a lot and i have a lot of posts about it, but the winter was so long, and now i'm so busy, i don't know when I'm gonna do that again, but i will, no doubt about it.

While i was browsing through web sites i came across this article, and oh my, talk about a wishlist.


Check out all these beautiful places!

You know how they say - so many places, so little time. Damn.
I like to think and to believe that someday in my life, eventually, I'll visit every place i want and i have in mind.

So, as I'm longing for nature and outdoors, here's a photo of me just few days ago. I wish i was in that flower field right now.

But, reality check, just get up and get ready for work Mrs. October!







Until Soon.


Other places to find me https://www.instagram.com/donnaoctober/ 


 Donna October ©




1 comments:

  1. Прекрасно!! Get back on the hiking :D И јас би ти се придужила ^^
    Што се однесува на wishlist - би била вистинска авантура :)

    Sanja's Burgundy Blog
    Sanja's Burgundy Blog on Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena