...a girl of many moods.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Random Favorites ♥






Purchase of the month: This striped t-shirt from Pull&Bear. Classic and simple.

Lipstick: Rimmel London - Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte #109 ( not sure if this is still available )


Highlighter/Blush: AURA #218

Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me! #120



Nailpolish: Golden Rose Color Expert #89


&



I started reading this book few months ago, and usually i am a very fast reader, but due to being very busy i am still reading it, lol. To be fair, i am reading few books at the same time, and that fact is slowing me down a bit, but still. Love this one. Also, this picture i took a while ago it's one of my favorites. Bloody mess. :)



Until Soon.


Other places to find me https://www.instagram.com/donnaoctober/ 



Donna October ©


7 comments:

  1. your nails look so pretty !!!

    if you like my blog, I will offer follow for follow

    Blog



    ✎ Free Blogdesign |Facebook |Bloglovin |♥Instagram | Lookbook |Google✚


    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow me via gfc and bloglovin, i follow back

    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to use this foundation, I still have one lying around somewhere(wrong shade) what is the book about?

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Five Benefits Of Cricket Flour That May Change Your Perspective // Crobar Review*
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Nice blog :) would you like to follow each other via GFC?? let me know and I follow you back :)
    http://kreconowlosaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! especially the striped Shirt :)

    lovely Greetings <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You pics are STUNNING! I love the details of it <3<3<3<3
    Really gorgeous honey, especially the gray nail polish <3

    Your blog is pretty cool! Would be so happy if you could follow each other :)
    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. That highlighter/blush looks amazing! Lovely roundup!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena