...a girl of many moods.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Favorites / 2015
















Face:

  • Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - I've been using this cleansing water a while now, and because the bottle is so big it's still half full. I don't use it on it's own, i remove my make up with wipes first, and then i remove the make up residues with this micellar water. It does what it says, it really does remove make up residues, it dries quickly and leaves the skin very smooth and soft. It's very gentle and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I also use it for cleaning my face in the morning, before applying foundation.
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Mousse Foundation - This foundation is best if you have oily skin. My skin is normal, in general, but it does get a little bit shiny in some areas during the day, especially if the weather is warm and i'm on the go. So i needed something that would stay on my face all day. I bought it and i don't regret it, because it's an amazing long lasting foundation with great coverage. The only thing i don't like is that it doesn't have SPF, which is pretty important, but i guess i can compensate that with other products that have SPF.
  • Bourjois Paris Happy Light Concealer ( http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/2014/12/review-of-day-bourjois-happy-light.html )
  • AURA Highlighter / Blush - #219 - Earlier this year i used a highlighter/blush from AURA from this same range, and i absolutely loved it, but sometimes it felt too pink on my cheeks, so i wanted something with a "cooler" undertone and i bought this. It's really shimmery and gives great glow to the cheeks, without being too bright. The formula and pigmentation are amazing which makes it really easy to apply and a little product on the brush goes a long way.


Eyes:

  • Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara Extreme Black - I've used the regular Scandal Eyes mascara for years now, and last time i went to the store to buy it, they were out of it. But they did have this newer Extreme Black Edition so i gave it a go. It is absolutely identical to the "normal" one, they just have a different packaging. My all time favorite mascara.
  • Deborah Milano Eyeshadow Palette -#2 - Nude Beige - I love this palette, the colors are perfect for spring time & the pigmentation is amazing. I didn't get to use all of the shades, i only used #1 and #3. #1 is just a plain shimmery white shade and #3 is gorgeous subtle taupe shade which is perfect for day time. 


Lips:



Nails:

  • Eveline X-treme Gel effect  - This thing is magic, it keeps my manicure nice for two weeks, the basic nail polish doesn't change color and also it doesn't crack, which happened to me with other top coat nail polishes that i've used.
  • Golden Rose Rich Color #76
  • Golden Rose #27


Hair:

  • Balea More Blond Hair Spray - Lightening spray - As my ombre was growing out i felt the need to lighter the upper part of my hair a.k.a. my natural hair which is medium brown, but i didn't wanted to dye it. This spray does wonders. It's so efficient that my hair is 3-4 shades lighter, and it almost looks blonde. It says that it's not meant for brown hair, but i used it anyway and i love the result.
  • Balea Trend It up - Heat protection spray - Since is started using this spray i don't have a problem with split ends, even though my hair is bleached and i use a hair dryer almost every time i wash my hair. So i guess it does the job. The only thing i don't like is the smell, but the good thing is that it goes away after a while.

And that's all folks. These were my favorite products for this month, of course i used other things as well, but i loved these the most, and i used them without exception 99% of the time.
Hope you like this post!

Until Soon

© Donna October


10 comments:

  1. Gi imam koristeno nekoi od prizvodive i moram da kazam deka se prekrasni, osobeno pudrata na rimmel, mene za leten period mi e odlicna i se cudam na mnogute kritiki sto gi ima za nea.
    Odlicen post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Прекрасни производи. Има неколку кои одамна сакам да ги пробам, меѓу кои коректорот, спрејот Balea Trend it up, а и белиот лак кои го видов кај тебе на Инстаграм :D

    Sanja's Burgundy Blog
    Sanja's Burgundy Blog on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Многу убави фотографии. Добар дел од производите за жал не сум ги пробала.
    Пудрата ја користам и зависно од период ми одговара или не.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great :) love your blog :) have a nice day :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these all look wonderful! I've tried the foundation before and I love it ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great favourites, I really want to try that mascara! Xx

    http://magentatulip.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love the rimmel foundation but I sometimes feel that it gets oily !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that mascara too ! Isn't It just lovely!
    Good post your photography is on point xx


    http://littlemissblogery.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!!
    Follow you on GFC and google+
    Follow me back?
    ^^
    http://ann-kos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, these all look wonderful!
    Follow you on GFC and Google+
    Follow me back !

    beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!

All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted © Dona Nedelkovska . Powered by Blogger.

Translate

© Donna October, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena